In terms of ensuring the accessibility of the museum exhibition for persons with disabilities and special needs, the Nikola Tesla Museum is taking the following measures:
- Admission to the museum is free for people with disabilities and their companions
- Brouchures written in Braille and sound tours (guide demonstrator) are provided for visually impaired people, as well as a film whose content is presented by the speaker in Serbian and English;
- For the hearing impaired, printed material is provided at the exhibition, as well as more detailed information available via QR codes, and the film shown at the permanent exhibition is subtitled in 11 languages;
- For persons who have mobility difficulties, two of our staff members are available for assistance;
- We provide the option of organizing specific tours for people with special needs.